Some Key Facts About Beans:
- Beans have been an important part of the human diet for thousands of years and are one of the earliest food crops cultivated.
- Dry beans can be eaten raw, sprouted or cooked, ground into flour, curdled into tofu, fermented into soya sauce, tempi, and miso. They are excellent in chilis, soups, and salads.
- Beans are a good source of Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Potassium, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Copper, and Manganese.
- The new U.S. Department of Agriculture dietary guideline using the Eating Right Pyramid suggests, that the foods lowest in fats, oils, and sugars should make up the largest portion of our daily meals, and beans are one of these foods!
- Research shows that beans help to reduce cholesterol while providing excellent nutrition. When combined with nuts, seeds or grains, they form a complete high-fiber vegetable protein.
We Export Very Large Quantities Of Beans…..Why Not You Call Us Today, 0233 302 313 197 So We Do Business!